Our company has been on the market since 2017 and is based on combining long-term experience in the fields of research and development and quality assurance in the area of cosmetics and medical devices. Our knowledge and network, combined with creativity and passion, are key factors for our success. Join us as a machine operator!
As a machine operator, you will play an important role in the production process of cosmetics and medical devices. Your skills and accuracy will be crucial to the quality of our products. As a machine operator you will be responsible for commissioning machines and production lines according to procedures. As a machine operator you will control quality and monitor production processes. You will also lift and move products weighing between 10 kg and 25 kg. In addition, you will maintain the cleanliness of the machines according to guidelines.
• Availability to work full-time on a two-shift basis;
• Experience in the beauty industry (preferred);
• Ability to work as part of a team;
• Sense of responsibility;
• Level of work and MBO thinking gained through education or work experience;
• Knowledge of Dutch or English;
• Own accommodation;
• Own transport;
• Persons preferred from the Almere area (approx. 30 km).
• Salary between €2400 -€3200 gross depending on knowledge and experience;
• 40 hours per week;
• After 19:00 bonus of 10%;
• Working hours are 06:00 - 14:30 and 14:30 - 23:00;
• First contract for 7 months directly with the employer;
• Holiday allowance 8%;
• Reimbursement of commuting expenses for those outside Almere at €0.21 per kilometre;
• A place in a cool team.